Friday, July 4, 2014

Well Hello There!

Well Lookie here. Hi, How are you? Good? That is good!

Wanna know something crazy? I am leaving on an 18 month mission in like... 12 days. 
That is right, 12. So, being the person that I am, I am sitting on my bed, eating a cheese stick and procrastinating packing up my room. Because that is how I do. 

Today is the Fourth of July in America. Independence Day. So I will talk about Independence.  
I am a rather Independent person. I buy my own clothes, do what I think is right, stay away from humans, that kind of person. However, preparing to leave my home, my friends, my family, my laptop I have learned that I depend on a lot more things than I originally thought. 
But, I also depend on my Heavenly Father. And that my fun little blog friends, is what matters. No matter what withdrawals I go through I NEVER have to give him up, and I NEVER will. 

A lot of people ask me if I am freaking out yet, and I am not. It will probably hit me like 4 months in when I get my first taste of cold, but for now I am so excited to focus on serving the Lord. 

For now, I will pretend to party for the fourth, but I really am probably going to just sit here and watch some cooking videos on YouTube. 
Be Good. 
-The soon to be 
Sister Alexander

No comments:

Post a Comment