Monday, October 20, 2014

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Hello Friends and Family! 
This week was T-Texts and guess what... I am Staying in Madison and Sister G is getting transferred to Providence RI!
What the What!?!?!
 It still hasn't hit either of us, but we are both excited because this is what the Lord wants! We can feel it in our bones!
My new Companion is Sister T's (My Spirit animal) Trainer. SO EXCITED! I will miss my mom a lot though... like A LOT a lot.
Let's see the run down for the week. 
Monday- We had the best talk with our ward's Relief Society President. I love this ward so much! 
Tuesday- We had our first lesson with E's dad and mom together! Oh my lanta that family is the best. They all are so kind and willing to listen! We also got to see A and she asked soooo many deep questions! The best part... they ALL are answered with the Gospel of Jesus Christ! What a blessing. I have seriously sung the song from that weird Johnny Appleseed movie that is all, "The Lord is good to me, and so I thank the Lord, for giving me the things I need, the sun and the rain and the apple seed the Lord is good to me," like 20 billion times this week. #nerdissues.
Wednesday-We saw Meet the Mormons!!!! They showed it at the Stake Center for all of the missionaries in the stake and Oh my goodness gracious! It was so good! The candy bomber was my favorite and the Navy Football Coach :) We also had a lesson with A and Book of Mormon night that was awesome!
Thursday-Weekly Planning went AWESOME. I am soooo pumped for this transfer! We also saw L, who is HILARIOUS. 
Friday- District Meeting and then we went and saw some people in the Ward in Branford. We got to see J, who has committed to praying every night and so far she has and she is seeing a difference! We were supposed to get T-Texts at like 1:30 but they were busy and President wanted to perfect the companionship's so they didn't come until 10:00 that night. We were dying. President called and I just about died when he asked for Sister G. She totally called it too. It will be good, she has always wanted to serve in a ghetto place and she never has. Until now haha. :) 
Saturday-We were soooo busy! We had breakfast with our STL's (Sister Training Leaders) and then we went and visited a bunch of people that we knew Sister G probably wont be able to see before she leaves. 
Sunday- Yesterday was soooo busy too! We had church and then we met with the Bishop, who is wonderful by the way. Then we went and visited some people with E and our phone totally died and we were late for our dinner appointment but its all good haha. Crazy adventures with the Sister Missionaries :) Then we had another lesson with A, about the Sabbath Day and guess what!?!?! A finally said the closing prayer and it was beautiful!!! Oh my goodness. He is changing and he can see it! It was a wonderful day. Oh! We had the best surprise on our doorstep when we got home too! It was a package from Sister G's mom that had a bunch of yummy treats and... two cat shirts! Oh my goodness! She feeds my obsession! So thank you D! You are the BEST!!! We will take a picture later and send it next week! 
It was a wonderful week! 
I have been so blessed to work with Sister G and to live here in Madison! This Gospel is so true and it truly does help people change and come closer to Christ and find the path that Heavenly Father has for them. 
I have a bunch of videos that I have taken that I will send next Monday. 
I love you all, and wish you all the BEST! 
Love, 
Sister Alexander

No comments:

Post a Comment