Monday, March 2, 2015

It Is All True

Hello from the Windy and Snowy New England!
Today it is 34 degrees! How warm! But with the wind it feels like 15...
This week was probably the best week I have ever had on my mission thus far. I am not quite sure why, but here are some of the Highlights :)
Miracle(s) of the Week:
So Wednesday was transfer meeting and at the last minute our ride couldn't go! We were so bummed because Sister B, who was Sister L's trainer, and Sister G were both going home and we wanted to be there for their departing testimonies and Z, our recent convert was going too. We were frantically looking and Brother C told us to call Sister L because she normally goes to these kind of things. So we did and we made it to her house just in time to get a ride! Woot! I loved hearing everyone's testimony and the spirit there was so strong!
Also, yesterday, (Sunday) we had a fireside by President Packard called "What the World Knows Because of Joseph Smith" and it was in Weston which is about 45 minutes from us... and it started snowing. Like a lot. Obviously this Arizona girl has no idea how to drive in snow but the Lord definitely guided me and we got there safe and on time! 
Aha Moment:
This week... I cant even count how many aha moments I had. I had the blessing of having the spirit testify to me over and over that I am where I am supposed to be. That The Book of Mormon is the Word of God and that it is 100% true. That Joseph Smith was called by God to restore His church to the Earth. That I will be able to live with my family for eternity if I do what is right. That Jesus Christ is my Savior and my Redeemer and that through Him I can return to live with my Father in Heaven who loves me and knows me. I know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is God's true church on this earth, that it has all of the truths that our Heavenly Father wants us to learn. It is all true. It was seriously the best week ever. 
Ahahaha Moment:
We went out on Friday with Brother and Sister B for Brother B's birthday and we were sitting there and something happened where Doctor Who was brought up and Sister Bach and I had a fantastic conversation about it. She is awesome. Oh and I made her realize that late night walks in cemeteries are no longer a possibility for her haha. #weepingangels #thanksbutnothanks
Random:
  Our mission has a website! 
SO AWESOME!!!
Well I love you all and I love this work! 
Be good!
Love,
Sister Alexander
 
 
Picture: 
Chihuahua puppy! It was tiny and it would lick my fingers <3
 
Oh and...Palmer have you written President?

No comments:

Post a Comment