Monday, September 21, 2015

Last Week in Woostah

After 9 months in Worcester, I am being shipped out... To Norwich CT!
I am going back to Connecticut! I got a text on Friday, saying, "Sister Alexander check your myldsmail," so I did and I have been asked to be a Sister Training Leader! I was all, "What the What?" That means I work with the Zone Leaders and help with training at Zone things and stuff. I am not too sure how this is going to turn out but... I will try my best. :) OH! and Sister W is in my zone! She was my MTC companion!
Miracles of the week-
First, Sister S stayed here in Worcester with us! she was supposed to leave but... yeah no. We kept her here and she is staying until Wednesday when I leave! 
Second, we saw C! And she was happy to see us! Good stuff!
Aha Moment-
So, I have decided to finish the Book of Mormon before I leave Worcester.  I am in Ether so if I actually can focus I can totally do it. I love the Book of Mormon so much. I love how I can pick it up and learn something new every single page and just feel good about it. I can receive answers as it helps me feel the spirit. I just love it so much.
Also, we had a musical fireside that was awesome! Our Ward mission leader Brother F is amazing at singing and playing the guitar. It is like insane. So I got to sing with Sister S and with Elder C! It was so fun! The spirit in the meeting was amazing. Not because of me haha... but because it just was :)
Ahaha Moments-
Well, this week has just been hilarious. 
For exercise in the morning we run around the apartment complex. We have gotten really bored with just running so now we do other things like skip, and "grinch run" and "vector run" like the guy from Despicable Me. We end up getting a cardio work out and an ab workout in one fail schwoop. 
Also, we went to the Woostah Historical museum on Monday! And we were so excited because we found parking! It was closed. So we went to the WINGS wall instead and... also ate a beef tongue taco. The flavor was goodish. The texture was nastay.
 

Well folks. The next time I email you, I will be in Connecticut. 
Have a wicked awesome week. 
You are all so loved!
Be good!
Love,
 Sister Alexander

Picture 1- Since we moved the dumpster in our complex is across the whole way. So we make things work... 
Picture 2- WINGS
Picture 3- Nuff said

No comments:

Post a Comment