Monday, December 15, 2014

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas!

Hello All! This week has been crazy and awesome wrapped in a fun little package. Like a Christmas package ahaha! 
Monday- We had dinner with one of our favorite families, the S's. They have 4 boys under the age of 10 and T, the youngest, gets in trouble for "attempting to kill his brothers with unforgivable curses" Needless to say, they love Harry Potter, and we love them. 
Tuesday- It was raining like crazy but we had a lot of fun driving all over our area trying to see referrals then we had dinner at the LR's and they are a blast! 
Wednesday- We had Book of Mormon night, and A and M both came! We had a great time and the spirit was super strong! We read Moroni 10. Great chapter! 
Thursday- The Digital Elders came down and showed us how stinking awesome the digital mission is! So far I have 3 potential investigators who I just need to have a skype lesson with and then they will be real ones! Woot! OH! And we woke up to SNOW!!! Like on the ground! But it melted by noon but still SNOW!!! :)
Friday- We had Zone Meeting and it was great! Pretty much all of the Elders and Sisters here can play the piano... except for me ahaha. But our District Leader, Elder L (not to be confused with our zone leader Elder L haha) Knows all of the Charlie Brown Christmas songs... talk about memories ahaha. He plays the main Charlie Brown song and all I think of is dad kicking Corben off of the piano so he can play the one song that he knows ahaha. I will have to have him teach me it so both dad and I learned it on our missions :) We also had dinner or "A Christmas Party" with C. I love that woman. She is adorable. 
Saturday- The Stake puts on a Christmas Concert every year (for like the past 26 years) and we got to be the ushers for both of the shows. It was great! One of the men in our ward is super deadpan and monotone whenever we talk to him but when he was singing in the choir, it was the most adorable thing I have ever seen. He was so animated and happy and oh my word I love that man. It is good to know that he gets excited about something. 
Sunday- We had A, M and M all come to church! It was wonderful! I love the Christmas season! We are so blessed to know of our Father in Heaven's love for us and to know that Jesus Christ truly is the Ultimate Gift! 
Well, I love you all, and I hope that you all experience the wonderful Christmas Spirit that I have been feeling! 
Be Good! 
Love,
Sister Alexander

No comments:

Post a Comment