Monday, December 29, 2014

New Years Adam Eve...?

Wello!!! <--- What hahaha I can't spell or type to save my life, but now I am too far ahead to change it back. Oh well hahaha.
Hello!!! How was your Christmas Week? Was it amazing? I sure hope so! 
This week was the bomb.com. Fo'sho. 
Monday- We went to Springfield for a Christmas Family Home Evening with like 3 zones. It was at a family's home and there were like 60 missionaries there. It was fun! We saw T! Gah I love her! 
Tuesday- We got to see S for the first time in a while! I love her and she has had miracle after miracle happen! We also had dinner with the LB's and we had a great Webex with President about King Benjamin's speech. 
Wednesday- Christmas Eve! We went to the Y's Home and the S's and the LR's were there too. We had a wonderful dinner and then we did an Nativity play. Sister W, Sister G and I were "The three Wise Sista's!" ahaha It was great!
Thursday- Merry Christmas! I woke up at 6:00 and I stared at the Christmas tree for a half hour while my comp was in the shower. Then we had breakfast with the R's and we opened presents. I got a Loki bobble head doll from my family... I might have shrieked with joy when I saw it haha. He did have a knife so I had to cover that up ahahaha... Now he is "Elder Loki". It is very likely that he will be in many future pictures. We then went and Skyped our families. It was so great to see them! What a blessing technology is! Good stuff! We then had dinner at the F's. It was fondue and it was amazing. SO GOOD! They showed us the Piano Guys and David Archuleta Nativity thing on youtube... Oh my word. #Obsessed. Oh and they have a fish that is named Mikey Bubbles...(Michael Buble in Fish)
Friday- District Meeting was great! we also got to see a bunch of referrals that have been coming in like crazy! So cool! I also almost chopped off my finger with my CTR ring ahaha... It caught on the trunk and I slammed it down. Needless to say my ring is now on my left hand and it is awkwardly sitting there like a promise ring even though it is from Nana haha. #righton
Saturday- We hoped to be able to Skype some online investigators that I have been talking to but they both cancelled. Sad day. So we went and visited some of the elderly ladies in the ward and it was time well spent with them. 
Sunday- We went to church and it was wonderful! Last Sunday of 2014! A and M both were out of town which was a bummer but they will be here next week! I think the most exciting thing that happened yesterday was about our December goal.
So our mission for the month of December has had a goal to get 100 recent converts (Baptized within this year) to the temple to do Baptisms for their own family names and as of Saturday we have had 96! We only have E, who was baptized in June, and she has been to the temple only once before so we texted A, one of the Youth that is going on his mission in like 20 days, and we are now going to the temple on Wednesday with E and A! So exciting!!!!!! God is a God of Miracles! 
Well, I love you all and I hope that you have a great New Year!
Lets make 2015 THE BEST!!! 
Love,
Sister Alexander
 
 



 

Picture 1: Elder Loki
Picture 2: Everyone needs a Christmas Cat shirt.... 
PS. What are your New Years Resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment