Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Snow Daze...Or Days...

Where do I even begin??? This week was CRAZY!!! 
Monday- We went to Denny's as a District and then we had to go home because our good friend J decided to come and visit us. J, for those of you who didn't know is the name of the blizzard that we got hit with Monday night to Tuesday night. 
Tuesday- We were snowed in and we almost went insane. We totally would have helped all of the people who were shoveling but... no one was out there. So, we did a couple of puzzles and I read the records and we studied and then it was like 2:00 pm. Yeah. It was a long day. 
Wednesday- We were red-dotted for half of the day and then we went and we had dinner with a really cute family. Their granddaughter's is pretty much Boo from Monsters Inc. 
Thursday- We saw a bunch of members, Specifically we saw Sister R, who is home from the hospital! We got to sing hymns with her and then we also got to see R, and fill out here Baptismal Record!  
Friday- We got to teach M, who has a baptismal date for Feb. 21st! We also set our monthly goals and we had District Meeting too! 
Saturday- One of the coolest days ever. We had two lessons with investigators and then we went to the Chapel, for R and J's Baptisms! They were so wonderful! The spirit was so strong! 
Sunday- We were at the church the entire day! We had church, and more church, and more church. And then, guess what??? More Church! Ahaha it was great. then we went to a baptism for the Spanish group and the spirit there was really strong too! 
I noticed something there. Seeing as I could maybe understand 1% of what was being said, I really had to rely on what I felt. And Wow. I could feel how much Heavenly Father loved M and I could feel the spirit testify to me, again, that this is what I am supposed to be doing. 
Yesterday we were snowed in/red-doted again. So that was... fun. More to come about that next week. I hope that you are all doing well, and enjoying the snow, oh wait... you probably don't have any... lucky ahaha. 
Be good!
Love,
Sister Alexander
 
 

Picture 1- J, me and R! 
Picture 2- So much snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment