Monday, January 4, 2016

Surprises and My Friend Moe

Hello family and friends!
Was your week full of parties and surprises? Ours was full of the latter! 
The biggest surprise was probably getting a call from the APs on Wednesday telling us that interviews was on Thursday. What? haha I love President Miller. We had an awesome talk about life and the work and all that stuff and it put at ease my stressed out mind. 
The second surprise was getting some letters! Missionaries love letters! 
The third... IT SNOWED! We woke up to snow blanketing the ground on the 2nd and it snowed again today. I love snow in small increments! 
Aha moments:
A couple quotes of the week
"It is better to prepare and prevent than to repair and repent."
"Using the atonement does not lower the bar, it raises us to it."
"Hope can be spread like a yawn. That is why we share the Gospel. Don't hide your hope."
Ahaha moment:
I was told 12 times this week that I will be engaged 3 months after I get home (nah). I was also told that I reminded someone of someone else 4 times on Friday, that was weird. 
Life is good. We are working really hard on finding new people to teach. Everyone kind of disappeared, but that just means we have more time for people who want to learn! 
God is great. I love this gospel. I love being here in Norwich. 
Have a great week! 
Be good!
Love,
Sister Alexander
Picture- This is me and my friend Moe. He was a small glowy Christmas Zombie. He grew into a big glowy Christmas Zombie. I love him.  

No comments:

Post a Comment